You are here: Services Disabilities
Services for Job Seekers include:
- Integrated Resource Team coordinates services and leverages funding to meet the needs of a job seeker with a disability.
- Customized Employment individualizes the relationship between job seekers and businesses to meet the needs of both.
- Asset Development strategies represent various approaches to enhance long-term economic self-sufficiency.
- Personal assessments and job referral assistance.
- Computer classes: Basic computer training.
- Possiblity of Educational Re-training Funds: Educational retraining and training funds to help jobseekers
return to the Workforce. Inquire in the resource room to be pre-screened for the grant.
- Job Club: Offered through workNet: salary negotiating, interviewing, job search tips,
resume and cover letter information.
Please feel free at any time to inquire with our patient and trained staff if you need information in alternate formats (Braille, large print, computer discs).
ASSISTIVE TECHNOLOGY FOR PEOPLE WITH DISABILITIES:
·FOR PEOPLE THAT ARE BLIND
- FOR PEOPLE THAT ARE HARD-OF-HEARING OR DEAF
- FOR PEOPLE WITH LEARNING DISABILITIES
- ASSISTIVE TECHNOLOGY FOR PEOPLE WITH A COGNITIVE DISABILITY
- FOR PEOPLE WITH PHYSICAL DISABILITIES
For specific access information or accommodation requests please contact
L.M. Pepper Curington, BSW, MSW
Disability Services Manager
Business and Career Services Inc. provides equal access to all job seekers.